Monday, March 30, 2020

Day One

I've never seen anything like it in all my life.
It's fucking terrifying how fast everything
happened.
As of tonight, all bars & restaurants are to close at 8 p.m.
and stay closed, until further notice
in an effort to help slow down the infection rate.
It's what other countries are doing.
Spain, Italy, and France are already on complete
lock down/quarantine.
So it's only a matter of time
until ole' Uncle Sam tell us all
to go to our rooms
we're fucking grounded
for the greater good.
Honestly, I'm kinda okay with it.
I think this might be good for society,
the world,
but Americans, especially.
Let everybody sit between the four walls
get a real good look at themselves
think about what's truly important and valuable in this life
and maybe
just maybe
humanity will wake the fuck up
and start living right.
But then again,
that's asking a lot.
I honestly don't know
if we got it left in us.
I hope that we do.
This was day one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home